We know, being a speaker, having people watching while you present, can be scary. In fact, it’s scary for about 3/4 of the population!
So why would you expose yourself to opinion and critique in a group training? 🤔
- Because getting practical experience is the only way to get over your fear of failure and expand your comfort zone.
- Because it’s fun! Seriously, if you miss human interaction, our group sessions are the next best thing to getting tacos in town with your friends 🤓
- Because an experienced coach is always by your side, supporting you and giving you feedback 😊
- An initial 30 mins coaching sessions to set clear objectives for the program
- Access to a collection of practical exercises that help you feel more at ease when presenting
- 8 steps to follow when preparing your speech, each including a practical activity and mentor feedback on your speech
- You will prepare and hold up to 4* speeches, in front of a live online audience
- Ability to schedule a complimentary 1:1 coaching session after each speech, to talk about what went well and things you could still work on
(*) You can choose how many speeches you want to deliver (up to 4), and we provide two alternative dates to schedule each of the speeches. They are usually on Thursday or Fridays, but we’re pretty flexible! Just let us know what works best for you and we’ll do our best to accommodate that.